Author Topic: How to create Web Hosting Packages  (Read 9859 times)

Perfect Visual

• Administrator
The following instructions will guide you through creating your Web Hosting Packages. Select the �Add a NewPackage� option in WHM and enter the account details in the following fields. 
Package Name - This will be the Name of your web hosting package. Ex: Basic, Standard
Quota - Enter the hard disk space you would like to allocate this package in Megabytes (MB).
Max FTP Accounts - This is the limit put on the number of FTP accounts that your accounts of this package type can create in cpanel.
Max Email Accounts - This is a limit on the number of POP accounts that accounts of this package can create in cpanel.
Max Email Lists - This is a limit on the number of mailing lists that accounts of this package can create in cpanel.
Max SQL Databases - This is a limit on the number of MySQL databases that accounts of this package can create in cpanel.
Max Sub Domains - This is a limit on the number of Sub Domains that accounts of this package can create in cpanel.
Cgi Access - Check this box if you wish to allow CGI (Common Gateway Interface) script execution for this package. This should be selected for most packages.
FrontPage Extensions -Check this box if you wish to install the FrontPage Extensions on this plan. Be sure that you really plan on using FrontPage if you select this feature.
Note: We recommend setting up your packages without extensions. If you client does require them you can install them by clicking on "Install FrontPage Web Extensions" after you have set up their hosting account.
Bandwidth Limit - Enter the amount of bandwidth you want to restrict this package to.. Once this limit is reached, the website will display a white page with a message that this account has exceeded it�s bandwidth limit. For example, if you wanted to restrict this account to 5GB (Gigabytes) you would enter 5000  (this field expects MB).
« Last Edit: by Perfect Visual »
For promotion of your site see Online Forum Marketing Guide
List your service at African Classifieds ads website

PerfectVisualHost Support Forum

brandhorst3949

Well, These instructions are really very important and useful for me because i am also going to launch some web hosting packages...

Perfect Visual

• Administrator
You are welcome you can have hosting packages here http://perfectvisualhost.com/hosting

For reselling hosting see http://perfectvisualhost.com/hostingreseller

Welcome to www.perfectvisualhost.com
For promotion of your site see Online Forum Marketing Guide
List your service at African Classifieds ads website

gnacollect

The information I have is very good. If I have the chance to follow the news from you like this to me.

Ijoysmilx

That I get to know more to education in this very grateful.

Namayadi

Your information is very good that I want.

PerfectVisualHost Support Forum