Author Topic: How to integrate Etransact Code/gateway services on my Joomla 2.5 website  (Read 10120 times)

smacby

Hello, pleas how do I intergrate HTML code of gateway sites on my joomla website?
« Last Edit: by Perfect Visual »

Perfect Visual

• Administrator
Login into your jomla website, go to content where you see all the articles/pages you created or posted, then click on any of them where you put the products/service you want to sale, when it opens, on the editor box you will see HTML icon, click on it, when it opens paste the html code at the button of the whole code and click save and also save the edit. Review your site you will see the "Buy"  or "Price"or  "checkout" button etc
For promotion of your site see Online Forum Marketing Guide
List your service at African Classifieds ads website

Perfect Visual

• Administrator
If you have further question , update this thread , you can also post any question at our fanpage at http://www.cokoyes.com/perfectvisualhost/

Note that this is a third party service, don't call for it, post any question you have, we will definitely attend to you in this thread, as this forum is monitored regularly.
« Last Edit: by Perfect Visual »

smacby

Thanks, please I got a call from 2check that my website has been approved for receiving payment, is the integration process the same?

Perfect Visual

• Administrator
Yes, the integration is the same (Copying their code and paste in your webpage) after setting  your price their.

smacby

Okay, thanks, I have done the HTML for vogue pay, and edited and saved, but when I click on the buy button, it is taking me to a page where only the logo is displayed, what could be wrong?

Perfect Visual

• Administrator
Whose logo? yours or vogue pay?

Perfect Visual

• Administrator
Also make sure that you configured all the necessary settings, including prices before copying the html code, otherwise you get undesirable result.

smacby

it takes me to Vogue's logo yes I have configured everything yet...

Perfect Visual

• Administrator
If you have configured everything, and paste complete code yet you got an unexpected result, send the error page and code to the support of Vaguepay to help you look into it.

smacby

OK, thanks. Concerning 2checkout they sent a doc concerning api, please what is api, and how do I know whether my website has SSL?

smacby

OK, thanks. Concerning 2checkout they sent a doc concerning api, please what is api, and how do I know whether my website has SSL?

smacby

OK, thanks. concerning 2checkout, they sent me a doc about api, please what is api, and how do I know whether my site has SSL?

smacby

OK, thanks. concerning 2checkout, they sent me a doc about api, please what is api, and how do I know whether my site has SSL?

Perfect Visual

• Administrator
API is simply means Application program interface.
API can facilitate integration of new features into existing applications, website etc.

To know whether your website has ssl it will start with https://  as oppose to http://

PerfectVisualHost Support Forum